You knew you were just unwell when:
- Weekend was coming and instead of being happy like you used to be, you felt blue.
- You always love chocolate & ice cream, however, suddenly this amazing ‘chocolate devotion’ from ColdStone didn’t taste that good anymore. You lost your appetite.
- You ever had this thought that some TV crews would show up and yell to you: “surprise!” or maybe “you just got punked” kinda thing. You wished this was just a joke and part of lame reality show.
- When you went to sleep, everything was fine. When you woke up everything was like nightmare. You just wanna sleep and do nothing.
- You played the same sad song: Track7:我不配 and Track10: 最長的電影 from abang JayChow again and again.
- Everything reminds you: from the green jacket to red helmet you saw randomly on the way to office and back home.
- You spaced out most of the time and say a lot of “huh, pardon me?“
You know you will be fine and start being yourself again when:
- You regret ‘chocolate devotion’ you’d wasted last time and plan to have one again 🙂
- Your friends are there, she didn’t mind to accompany you & even let you played the same sad songs of track 7 and 10 all over again in her car, didn’t mind to hear you repeating same craps, in conclusion: they are just there.
- When you think you are down, you think again and you realize: “what the heck am I doing here?” and in a second you just get back to thing you do.
- Recently you can hear your head plays “Lucky” (by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat). You enjoy love songs again even you’re not in love 🙂
- You recently sleep like a baby and wake up feeling grateful 🙂